Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Like the First Day of School


You know the feeling you used to get waiting for the bus on the first day of school? Will you still be friends with your old friends and will anybody like you and blah, blah, blah. Only I'm not in school anymore. I sorta have butterflies in my stomach and am ready to do this and then again I'm not. This is my first attempt at "blogging" which I fear will be more like "flogging" until I get the hang of it (so bear with me). I am hoping that it will not only be a sanity saver and give me a creative outlet, but keep everyone up to date on the daily goings on with minimal effort from me. I will TRY to post a daily photo of something relevant (but don't hold me to it) whether it be the kids the animals or what's for supper. I hope to add favorite links, hobbies, books and whatever else comes to mind. Comment if you want to, but remember what your Momma said and if you don't have something nice to say, well tell it to someone else. Happy Winter Solstice!

No comments:

Post a Comment