I have been trying to stop neglecting the spirit part of me that has been pretty empty for a long time. I have a small list on my desk to remind me. Read. Write. Photograpy. Walk in the Woods. Ritual. Learn to Sew. Make a naturalized Garden on the back of the property. Make Faerie Furniture. Today it was Photography. Ahhhh, now doesn't that feel better?
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Joan!
ReplyDeleteI can so relate to feeling the need to tap into that creative part of myself that so often gets neglected trying to just get everything done! And in fact, I'm starting to think that if I focus more on things that inspire me creatively, then some of my wellness goals will fall in line, too.
Anyway, how's that treadmill going? Allison Krauss is good music! I watched TV shows I've recorded while I'm on the treadmill, and that's the only time I watch TV, so that's my motivation to do it! LOL
Pretty picture!
Tara